Mark your calendars! Tea Party planning session

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Mark your calendars! Tea Party planning session

      To build our Grassroots efforts in the D.C. area, I plan to host an informal FairTax "tea party" at my hotel the Days Inn http://www.dcdaysinn.com/

      Sunday afternoon March 1 from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm.

      I have a conference room that will hold a dozen people, but I would be happy to look for a larger meeting room to accommodate additional  FairTax advocates as needed.

      RSVPs would be greatly appreciated.

      Marilyn Rickert

      fairtaxnow@...
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542
      Fax: 708-687-4718

      Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.