The Tax Reform Hour

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3, 2007
      Radio Sandy Springs
      AM 1620

      Streaming internet:
      http://www.radiosan dysprings. com/

      * Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
      * This Week's Guest - Mid Atlantic Regional Director Bill Rollyson
      * Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

      Call-in (2nd half hour)
      (404) 943-1620
      (866) 356-0789

      Upcoming guests
      Former U.S. Senator and Presidential Candidate Mike Gravel
      State Rep. Fulton Sheen (R/MI) and State Senator Mitch Seabaugh
      (R/GA)

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
    • Sam Wright
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 10, 2007
        Radio Sandy Springs

        AM 1620

        Streaming internet:

        http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

        * Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
        * This week's special guest - Presidential Candidate and former (D) US
        Senator Mike Gravel
        * Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

        Call-in (2nd half hour)

        (404) 943-1620

        (866) 356-0789

        Next Weeks' Guests:

        (1) MI State Rep Fulton Sheen

        (2) GA State Senator Mitch Seabaugh

        Homework Assignment for this week's show

        http://www.ni4d.us/

        Donations are urgently needed to help sustain our presence on the
        airwaves and internet. The station manager for Radio Sandy Springs
        is a firm believer in The Fair Tax and is doing his part to keep it
        on the air. It's up to all of us to do the same by sending in even a
        small $5, $10, $50 donation by check or money order to:
        Radio Sandy Springs
        c/o Mr. David Moxley
        201 Allen Road. Suite 408
        Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328

        or you can pay online by using Pay Pal by clicking on the link:

        http://www.radiosan dysprings. com/cart. html

        and then clicking on the Pay Pal logo. In both cases, be sure to
        designate the amount for "Fair Tax Radio". Each one of us has the
        good judgment to know how important The Fair Tax is to America. We
        should also recognize how important it is for our voice to be on the
        airwaves every Sunday afternoon.

        The show can be listened through the internet every Sunday @4:00 p.m.
        Eastern Time at:
        http://www.radiosan dysprings. com/FairTax/ index.html

        Don Williamson-Schedule r
        770-401-3573

        Be a PS3 game guru.
      • Sam Wright
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 24, 2007
          Radio Sandy Springs

          AM 1620

          Streaming internet:

          http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

          * Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
          * This week's guest - U. S. Presidential Candidate John Cox
          * Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

          Call-in (2nd half hour)

                      (404) 943-1620

                      (866) 356-0789

          FUNDING STREAM via AUTOMATIC BILL PAY

          We want to establish an ongoing funding stream for the station (which will help enable them to upgrade the communications system and facilities to spread the FairTax message and create greater interactivity between FairTaxers and FairTax interview guests).

          I've scheduled a small bi-weekly payment to Radio Sandy Springs and am writing to request you to do likewise.

          It's quick and easy, set it and forget it! Here's how:

          1) Simply add Radio Sandy Springs to your "Bill Payee" list. Here's the information you'll need to enter:

          Company Name: Radio Sandy Springs
          Account Number: TaxShow-(your name)
          Address: 201 Allen Road Suite 408
          City: Sandy Springs
          State: GA
          ZIP Code: 30328
          Phone Number: 866-356-0789

          2) Schedule a RECURRING PAY'T amount and HOW OFTEN you want that amount sent. Your bill pay service will send this out with the rest of your
          bills, automatically. No checks, no envelopes, no postage.

          How much should you schedule? The idea is to MAKE IT PAINLESS! (The
          idea is "dispersed costs" - or each of us doing a little.

          Since my bills are scheduled for automatic disbursement every two
          weeks, I figure that I can afford

          $10 from every paycheck (2 weeks) - no problem.

          (If everyone receiving this email would specify even this amount, it would be a substantial support.) But ANY amount - that is do-able for you - activates the principle of DISPERSED COSTS, CONCENTRATED BENEFITS that will MOBILIZE America to the FairTax.

          Let's help Radio Sandy Springs tell the facilitate information to ultimately MILLIONS, NATIONWIDE and put pressure on the POLS to PASS THE FAIRTAX.

          [You can use this same principle to set up AFFT (as I do) and (soon) the MI FairTax Ballot effort. For supporting FairTax.org (Americans for Fair Taxation), here's the information:

          Company Name: Americans for Fair Taxation
          Account Number: (your name)
          Address: PO Box 27487
          City: Houston, Texas
          State
          : TX
          ZIP Code: 77227
          Phone Number: 1-800-FAIRTAX (324-7829) ]

          ALTERNATE DONATION METHODS

          If you can send a check, fine.  Or, go to http://radiosandysprings.com and make a donation via PayPal.

          Determined - and together - we're going to see April 15th become just
          another fine Spring day!

          Appreciatively,

          Daar Fisher, Director (Volunteer)
          MI Internal Communication, AFFT-MI FairTax

          Get your own web address.
        • Sam Wright
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 14, 2007
            Radio Sandy Springs

            AM 1620

            Streaming internet:

            http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

            Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
            This week’s special guest – AFFT Spokesman Ken
            Hoagland

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Sam Wright
            Message 5 of 28 , Apr 28, 2007
              Radio Sandy Springs

              AM 1620

              Streaming internet:

              http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

              Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
              State Senator Jim Whitehead (R/GA), candidate for US
              House of Representatives (GA CD #10)
              Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

              Call-in (2nd half hour)

              (404) 943-1620
              (866) 356-0789

              NOTE: Sen. Whitehead is the first of 4 candidates we
              will have on who are candidates to succeed the late
              Rep. Charlie Norwood.

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Sam Wright
              Message 6 of 28 , May 12, 2007
                Radio Sandy Springs

                AM 1620

                Streaming internet:

                http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

                Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                Dr. Jim Sendelbach, candidate for US House of Rep GA
                CD #10
                Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

                Call-in (2nd half hour)

                (404) 943-1620
                (866) 356-0789

                Dr. Sendelbach is the 3rd of 4 candidates for GA CD
                #10 who have interviewed on our show.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Sam Wright
                Message 7 of 28 , May 18, 2007
                  Radio Sandy Springs

                  AM 1620

                  Streaming internet:

                  http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

                  Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                  This week’s Special Guest – Dr. Paul Broun, candidate
                  for GA CD #10 House of Representatives seat

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 2, 2007
                    Radio Sandy Springs

                    AM 1620

                    Streaming internet:

                    http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

                    Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                    This week’s special guest – Former AFFT National
                    Director Tom Wright

                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 9, 2007
                      Radio Sandy Springs

                      AM 1620

                      Streaming internet:

                      http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

                      Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                      This week’s guest – Dr. Karen Walby, Director of
                      Research, AFFT

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jun 15, 2007
                        Radio Sandy Springs
                        AM 1620

                        Streaming internet:

                        • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                        • This week’s special guest – Congressman Steve King (R/IA)

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 22, 2007
                          Radio Sandy Springs
                          AM 1620

                          Streaming internet:

                          • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                          • This week’s guest – Thomas Frey, Executive Director, The DaVinci Institute
                          • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

                          Call-in (2nd half hour)
                                      (404) 943-1620
                                      (866) 356-0789

                          Note:  The DaVinci Institute is a futuristic research group and think tank based near Denver.  The link below will explain why this organization has predicted the demise of the income tax system in the United States within 10 years.  That prediction was dated October of 2003.

                          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                        • Sam Wright
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jun 29, 2007
                            Radio Sandy Springs
                            AM 1620

                            Streaming internet:

                            • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                            • This week’s special guest – SC Volunteer State Director John Steinberger

                            Message 13 of 28 , Jul 8 5:01 AM
                              Radio Sandy Springs
                              AM 1620

                              Streaming internet:

                              • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                              • This week’s Special Guest – Hayden Kepner, attorney & FairTax critic
                              • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

                              Call-in (2nd half hour)
                                          (404) 943-1620
                                          (866) 356-0789

                              Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
                            • Sam Wright
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jul 21 7:28 AM
                                Radio Sandy Springs
                                AM 1620

                                Streaming internet:

                                • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                                • This week’s guest interview - Dan Gilbert, US Presidential Candidate & FairTax Supporter

                                Message 15 of 28 , Aug 12, 2007
                                  Radio Sandy Springs
                                  AM 1620

                                  Streaming internet:

                                  • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                                  • This week’s guest – Rep. Tom Tancredo (R/CO), FairTax co-sponsor and US Presidential candidate

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Aug 19, 2007
                                    Radio Sandy Springs
                                    AM 1620

                                    Streaming internet:

                                    • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                                    • Dr. Russell Sobel, economist, West Virginia University, author of a book on unleashing capitalism
                                    • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

                                    Call-in (2nd half hour)
                                                (404) 943-1620
                                                (866) 356-0789

                                    Building a website is a piece of cake.
                                  • Sam Wright
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Aug 24, 2007
                                      Radio Sandy Springs
                                      AM 1620

                                      Streaming internet:

                                      • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                                      • This week’s guest – Rep. John Linder (R/GA)

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Sep 16, 2007
                                        Radio Sandy Springs
                                        AM 1620

                                        Streaming internet:

                                        • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                                        • This week’s guest – Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff, economist, Boston University

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Oct 12, 2007
                                          Radio Sandy Springs
                                          AM 1620

                                          Streaming internet:

                                          • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                                          • This week’s special guest – John Collett, Farm Beureau Coordinater

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Oct 20, 2007
                                            The last broadcast for The Tax Reform Hour was last Sunday after two(+) years on the air.  During that time we interviewed US house and senate members and candidates, economists, authors and grassroots leaders who shared their perspective about tax reform, our economy and other related matters.  The show also is the only forum I am aware of for disseminating information about globalization and the need to reexamine so many of our institutions, including the way in which we tax ourselves.

                                            I want to thank all of you who tuned in, called in, or donated funds to keep the show on the air.  I think we filled a niche in the FairTax world which was not being addressed by anyone else. I will miss doing the shows and the interviews, but I plan to channel my energy and time into other areas to support the FairTax.

                                            Philip Hinson

                                            http://mail.yahoo.com