No activity in last 7 days
This Listserve is open to all members of the DC EAPA chapter and is intended for the discussion of issues related to the field. We hope that this confidential resource will allow members to discuss a challenging situation they currently face, find resources, get another opinion on a client case, and in other ways utilize the vast knowledge we all have to help each other do our jobs more effectively. ALL POSTINGS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE LISTSERVE WHO IS NOT IN OUR CHAPTER. The listserve also provides an opportunity for members to ask and respond to questions, suggest a great referral source or treatment center, and much more, all via email.
- Jan 22, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.