The DCU comes to radio

  • sleeburg27
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      I thought some of you folks here might be interested in this. I run a
      production company called Pendant Productions. Currently we produce
      radio dramas like the ones from the 1940s, only modernized and
      available for free download as .mp3 files, and we release one new
      episode of each show per month.

      And these have full casts, sound effects, background music, etc. Think
      movies, only without the picture. :)

      We've had a Superman serial running for over a year now, and in
      February we'll be launching brand-new Batman and Wonder Woman audio
      serials set in the same universe.

      Just today we uploaded the preview trailers for the first Batman and
      Wonder Woman episodes, as well as the preview trailer for episode 14
      of the Superman serial.

      We don't make any money off of this or anything, I just thought it was
      something the folks here might enjoy. You can find the trailers (and
      the first 13 episodes of the Superman serial) on our website at

      http://www.pendantaudio.com

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Jeffrey Bridges
      Founder and Executive Producer
      Pendant Productions
    • Jim Johnston
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        Sounds very interesting, but let me know when you do a
        tarzan series.

        Jim~>

        --- sleeburg27 <sleeburg27@...> wrote:

        > I thought some of you folks here might be interested
        > in this. I run a
        > production company called Pendant Productions.
        > Currently we produce
        > radio dramas like the ones from the 1940s, only
        > modernized and
        > available for free download as .mp3 files, and we
        > release one new
        > episode of each show per month.
        >
        > And these have full casts, sound effects, background
        > music, etc. Think
        > movies, only without the picture. :)
        >
        > We've had a Superman serial running for over a year
        > now, and in
        > February we'll be launching brand-new Batman and
        > Wonder Woman audio
        > serials set in the same universe.
        >
        > Just today we uploaded the preview trailers for the
        > first Batman and
        > Wonder Woman episodes, as well as the preview
        > trailer for episode 14
        > of the Superman serial.
        >
        > We don't make any money off of this or anything, I
        > just thought it was
        > something the folks here might enjoy. You can find
        > the trailers (and
        > the first 13 episodes of the Superman serial) on our
        > website at
        >
        > http://www.pendantaudio.com
        >
        > Thanks for reading! :)
        >

        > Jeffrey Bridges
        > Founder and Executive Producer
        > Pendant Productions
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Jim~>

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Keefer the Hellstormer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
          Wow these sounds awsome I'll checkthem ot.

          On 2/2/06, Jim Johnston <jimjohnston2002@...> wrote:
          Sounds very interesting, but let me know when you do a
          tarzan series.

          Jim~>

          --- sleeburg27 <sleeburg27@...> wrote:

          > I thought some of you folks here might be interested
          > in this. I run a
          > production company called Pendant Productions.
          > Currently we produce
          > radio dramas like the ones from the 1940s, only
          > modernized and
          > available for free download as .mp3 files, and we
          > release one new
          > episode of each show per month.
          >
          > And these have full casts, sound effects, background
          > music, etc. Think
          > movies, only without the picture. :)
          >
          > We've had a Superman serial running for over a year
          > now, and in
          > February we'll be launching brand-new Batman and
          > Wonder Woman audio
          > serials set in the same universe.
          >
          > Just today we uploaded the preview trailers for the
          > first Batman and
          > Wonder Woman episodes, as well as the preview
          > trailer for episode 14
          > of the Superman serial.
          >
          > We don't make any money off of this or anything, I
          > just thought it was
          > something the folks here might enjoy. You can find
          > the trailers (and
          > the first 13 episodes of the Superman serial) on our
          > website at
          >
          > http://www.pendantaudio.com
          >
          > Thanks for reading! :)
          >

          > Jeffrey Bridges
          > Founder and Executive Producer
          > Pendant Productions
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Jim~>

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Martian manhunter Comic book Dc comics
          Marvel comics Justice league Wonder woman

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          -Keefer the Hellstormer  http://www.thingsneverworkout.blogspot.com http://piczo.com/hells-domain

          Fueled by memory fear takes form
          Becoming a thing that lives long after death
          Residing not just in our hearts
          But in the hidden bonds between us
          Fear is so powerful it cannot be escaped
          But it can be destroyed
                                                 -The Nightstalker