Hero Clix DC "Villains United" (Lot of 12) MINT

  • B.R. Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      This 12 figure lot features characters from the hit DC miniseries
      VILLAINS UNITED. With these characters you can recreate the story
      and you determine the outcome.

      You will get REV sets of DEADSHOT #025-027,- Running shot, Double
      target, and Ranged CE, TALIA #010-012- Stealth, Willpower, CHESHIRE
      #031-033- Charge, Poison, Combat reflexes, KOBRA #040-042- Mind
      Control, Mastermind.

      These are in Mint condition and would make a fantastic addition to
      your collection or a great gift for someone just starting a
      collection.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8716601118

      Visit our Ebay store for more Heroclix items available for immediate
      purchase--no waiting for auctions to end!

      http://stores.ebay.com/heros-cards-and-comics

      If your looking for a certain Heroclix figure not listed in our Ebay
      store, please email us and ask.