THIS WEEK'S COMIX FOR SALE!!!

  • B.R. Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Here are the comix I have for sale this week. Please look over the
      list and let me know by email if you see something that interest you.

      Unless stated otherwise, all books are Near Mint-Mint.

      We have over 15 years of comic book experience, we adhere to
      Overstreet grading standards and we have a PERFECT buyer feedback
      rating from our Ebay customers!

      If your looking for a certain comic book issue not listed in our
      Ebay store, please email us and ask.

      heroscardsandcomics@...

      Infinity War (Numbers 1, 2, 3): $3.00

      Night Force (2nd series, #1): $1.00

      Tempest (Numbers 1 & 2): $1.00

      Captain America (Volume 2, #1): $1.50

      Iron Man (Volume 2, #1): $1.50

      Heros for Hire, #1: $1.00

      Parallax, Emerald Night #1 (Green Lantern): $1.00

      Justice League, "Midsummers Nightmare" (Numbers 1, 2 3): $3.00

      Teen Titans (2nd Series, Numbers 1 & 2) $3.00

      Superboy and the Ravers (Numbers 1-3): $3.00

      Supergirl (Peter David series, Numbers 1-4): $14.00

      DC Kingdom Come (Alex Ross, Numbers 1-4): $25.00

      Conan 11 Issue Lot (by Kurt Busiek, Numbers 3-13): $20.00

      Thor (Final Issue, #85): $4.00