SILVER AGE, HUGE COMIC BOOK BATCHES, THE NEW 52 AND MORE!

  • Jared
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 1:59 PM
    SELLING OFF MY COMIC BOOK COLLECTION SILVER AGE, HUGE BATCHES AND 100S OF COMICS
    I am in the process of selling off my entire comic book collection as it is taken too much too much room in my small NYC apartment and they need to go to a good home where they will be appreciated. I am in the process of selling off my Silver Age collection but have already uploaded literally hundreds of comics in batches large and small for your viewing. Most of the comics I am selling are DC Comics, though there is a batch of vintage Whitman comics as well as a batch of independent comic book publishers. Titles range from the 1960s all the way to the present day and the New 52, with the JLA, Superman, Batman, All Star Squadron, Shazam and much much more!

    COMIC BOOK LOTS, DVDS, MEMORABILIA & MORE
    THE YAHOO GROUP FOR DC COMICS FANS!

  • Jared
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6 4:15 AM
    LAST DAY COMIC BOOK COLLECTION SILVER AGE, HUGE BATCHES AND 100S OF COMICS

    Today is the last day to get your bids in on my entire comic book collection as it is taken too much too much room in my small NYC apartment and they need to go to a good home where they will be appreciated. I am in the process of selling off my Silver Age collection but have already uploaded literally hundreds of comics in batches large and small for your viewing. Most of the comics I am selling are DC Comics, though there is a batch of vintage Whitman comics as well as a batch of independent comic book publishers. Titles range from the 1960s all the way to the present day and the New 52, with the JLA, Superman, Batman, All Star Squadron, Shazam and much much more!