The new and improved Knightraven Studios website.

  • Adam Warlock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012

      Greetings everyone,

      I don’t want to take up a lot of your time, but I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know about my newest project. I have been laboring hard for the last two months, recreating, revising and updating my old Knightraven Studios website, while adding tons of new information and special features. It is twice the size and much better formatted. Additionally, I am very proud to announce the grand opening of the Infinite Horizons Free library.

      At the new Infinite Horizons Free library, we proudly feature 100+ timeless classical masterpieces of yesteryear, available in both PDF and Web formats. These are the best horror/action/adventure stories ever conceived, written by dozens of the world’s greatest authors. There are many novels and short stories posted here that you won’t find anywhere else and you might be surprised by the list of names and titles. Like the Infinite Horizons Map of Time poster, this is another fantastic reference tool for writers and readers of all ages and genres. There is absolutely no sign-up or log-in required and anyone can download as many of the titles listed as they wish, at no cost. These stories are all presented for your reading pleasure and I truly hope everyone takes advantage of this unique opportunity. Please feel free to share this site with your friends and family.

      Here’s the link: http://wwwpulpheroesmorethanmortal.webs.com/

      Well, there it is, folks. I hope you all take a moment from your busy day and check out the new site. I would love to hear your feedback, good or bad.

      Wayne  J

      Writer & Illustrator

      Pulp Heroes - More Than Mortal

      Pulp Heroes - Khan Dynasty