Re: [dccomicscharacters] My New Jammies! [1 Attachment]

  • tsull2121@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      LOL! i've had these for over a year already!  of course i made a mistake and bought them like one size too big, but i wear them a lot anyway :)

      TImmy!
    • D Mercer
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
        Those are awesome - I never thought I'd find myself saying this, but...To Wal-Mart!

        I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to. - George Carlin 1937-2008