Re: [dccomicscharacters] Story - April Fool's Joke Gone Bad 2009 09/09

  • Darci
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Steve,
      I think you've presented an interesting reason for the Catwoman to give up crime and go straight (or at least straighter).  The only one who seems to have come out with the short end of the stick might be Jennifer.  No more appearances of the Sparrow (at least outside Legends of the Dark Claw).
      Thanks,
      Darci

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        In a message dated 4/1/2009 9:23:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        darci386@... writes:

        Steve,
        I think you've presented an interesting reason for the Catwoman to give up crime and go straight (or at least straighter).  The only one who seems to have come out with the short end of the stick might be Jennifer.  No more appearances of the Sparrow (at least outside Legends of the Dark Claw).
        Thanks,
        Darci

        My Sparrow isn't the one from that Amalgam story, Darci.  I borrowed
        her from another author's Batgirl stories.

        SteveZ

        New Low Prices on Dell Laptops – Starting at $399 (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631247x1201390185/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540506%3B35046329%3Bx)