Re: [dccomicscharacters] Super Powers

  • mickey oliver
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      quick question is it possible to buy some of them or are you selling all of them in one bundle, for there's only a few i would like vs the whole collection? just wondering sorry if i sound like an idiot/jerk @ asking

      I have these figures plus Superman, Cyclotron and Tyr that I am still looking for. Also the Delta Probe 1, The 2 sided carrying case, and 2 Batmobiles. ! is complete, the other is missing the driver's side windshield. Tyr is MOC. I am asking $900.

      CCC.

    • miladyspet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        I compared prices with what was online and estimated $922+, so set the price at $900, not counting the Swamp Thing figures which aren't much. I figure if I sell them singly I will end up stuck with some nobody wants, so unless you make it worth my while to break them up, it is a set.

        CCC.