Sky Captain movie

  • Joel Cerio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2004
      I just watched 'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow'. Has anyone
      here seen it? I thought it had a lot of potential but could have
      been better. I liked that it was set in the 1940s (like the 'Indiana
      Jones' and 'Mummy' movies) and had a futuristic outlook from a retro
      point of view. There were also some good secondary characters and I
      wonder if they were laying the groundwork for a sequel.