Re: [dccomicscharacters] Site I just found

  • EDEBORRETT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Nice site

      Thanks for the link

      Stephen E-B

      "For really I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live, as the greatest he; and therefore truly, sir, I think it's clear, that every man that is to live under a government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that government; and I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under"
      Thomas Rainborowe c1610-1648

      www.pikeandshotsociety.org

      In a message dated 30/05/2008 17:11:52 GMT Daylight Time, otislamb@... writes:

      Don't know if you would be interested, but, here is a site that
      discusses newly releasted comics.

      http://revision3. com/ifanboy/

      It is an online TV station. Iam not endorsing it, just found it
      interesting. :-)