Re: Story to post?

  • Joel Cerio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      Is this the Lois Lane story continuation?

    • szink22446@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
        In a message dated 6/2/2004 5:40:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        joelcerio@... writes:
        Is this the Lois Lane story continuation?

        Yes, originally just "Trials of Lois Lane" now "Trials and
        Transposition of Lois Lane", can I post it to this group?

        SteveZ
      • Joel Cerio
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2004
          Steve, go ahead and post the story. I think it would be a good idea to
          post a warning about adult content at the beginning, if you haven't
          done so already. I look forward to reading it. Thank you!

        • szink22446@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2004
            In a message dated 6/4/2004 10:53:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            joelcerio@... writes:

            Steve, go ahead and post the story.  I think it would be a good idea
            to post a warning about adult content at the beginning, if you haven't
            done so already.  I look forward to reading it.  Thank you!

            Thanks, I'll post it right now.

            SteveZ