JLA Avengers #4?

  • Joel Cerio
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2004
      Did anyone here read JLA Avengers #4 (of 4)? I tried looking for it
      at my local comic book store and was told it had sold out. I enjoyed
      the first three parts of the story and was wondering how it would end.
    • szink22446@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2004
        In a message dated 5/29/2004 11:05:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, joelcerio@... writes:
        Did anyone here read JLA Avengers #4 (of 4)?  I tried looking for it
        at my local comic book store and was told it had sold out.  I enjoyed
        the first three parts of the story and was wondering how it would end.

        Sorry, Joel.  I have a friend who picks up certain books for me, and this
        series is included.  He hasn't sent this one to me yet.

        SteveZ