Re: Story: Lois Lane, Assassin 1/3

  • Joel Cerio
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      I am enjoying the story so far. Executrix was a cool name for the
      villainess. I liked the creative idea of the Women in Journalism
      awards ceremony and the hotel setting. Before your story I was
      unfamiliar with the Fearsome Five or Psimon, which added an air of
      mystery. You made good use of dialogue among the female reporters.
      Please pardon the delay in my response, but I have been low on free
      time. I look forward to reading the second and third parts asap.

    • szink22446@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
        In a message dated 12/2/03 11:52:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        joelcerio@... writes:

        >I am enjoying the story so far. Executrix was a cool name for the
        >villainess. I liked the creative idea of the Women in Journalism
        >awards ceremony and the hotel setting. Before your story I was
        >unfamiliar with the Fearsome Five or Psimon, which added an air
        >of mystery. You made good use of dialogue among the female
        >reporters. Please pardon the delay in my response, but I have
        >been low on free time. I look forward to reading the second and
        >third parts asap.

        Thanks, Joel. I can't take credit for the setting nor the dialogue.
        As I said in the intro, I lifted a lot of this story from the original
        one written by libbylawrence. I do have permission to use that
        story both paraphrased and word for word.

        I got started on adding more to that story last weekend, and
        found a few details that needed changing. I'll be doing more
        with the story soon, I hope.

        Psimon and the Fearsome Five were in the Teen Titans during
        the early to mid 80s. With all the changes that came about
        after Crisis, they more or less disappeared. Psimon himself
        was killed during Crisis. One of the girls in the Five, Jinx, was
        brought back by Phil Jimenez in WW179 as a member of the
        new sextet of femme fatales, the reincarnated Villainy, Inc.

        SteveZ