Thanks for letting me join

  • aidanlucid
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi guys

      I am new to this group. My membership was just approved today. I just
      want to say thanks for letting me join. I look forward to sharing
      opinions and possibly stories of my own with you.

      Aidan
    • Jamie
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2008
        Welcome!

        I just joined, too. This is a really nice group.

        Jamie
      • Joel Cerio
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2008
          Welcome to the group, Aidan. I am happy to have you here. Jamie, you
          are equally welcome and I appreciate your compliment about the group.
          Please make yourselves at home and feel free to post. Let me know if
          there is anything I can do better. Also, feel free to check out my
          other DC Comics group, called Denizens of the DCU. It is similar to
          this, but much newer. I do my best to add new content to the Files
          section, but I have run out of room and must delete something old
          whenever I add something new. That is the main reason why I created
          Denizens of the DCU. Many of the deleted files from this group appear
          there. Well, thank you both again for joining this group. Take care.
          Joel Cerio
          Group Owner and Moderator

          --- In dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com, "aidanlucid"
          <aidanlucid@...> wrote:

          > Hi guys
          >
          > I am new to this group. My membership was just approved today. I just
          > want to say thanks for letting me join. I look forward to sharing
          > opinions and possibly stories of my own with you.
          >
          > Aidan

        • Allen Smith
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
            I just went to the files section and looked up the Vixen pages.  Outstanding work by Bob Oksner, didn't mind the inking by Vinnie.  Oksner could really draw sexy women!  Thanks for posting these, leave 'em up for a while.

                 Allen Smith

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/denizensof thedcu/

            <aidanlucid@ ...> wrote:

            > Hi guys
            >
            > I am new to this group. My membership was just approved today. I just
            > want to say thanks for letting me join. I look forward to sharing
            > opinions and possibly stories of my own with you.
            >
            > Aidan

          • Joel Cerio
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
              I'm glad you enjoyed them, Allen. Don't worry, I have no intention
              of removing these pages. They've been there almost since I started
              this group. Besides, Vixen is one of my very favorite DC characters.
              Joel

              --- In dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com, Allen Smith
              <metron12001@...> wrote:

              > I just went to the files section and looked up the Vixen pages.
              Outstanding work by Bob Oksner, didn't mind the inking by Vinnie.
              Oksner could really draw sexy women! Thanks for posting these,
              leave 'em up for a while.

              > Allen Smith
              >
              > Joel Cerio <joelcerio@...> wrote:
              > Welcome to the group, Aidan. I am happy to have you here.
              Jamie, you
              > are equally welcome and I appreciate your compliment about the
              group.
              > Please make yourselves at home and feel free to post. Let me know if
              > there is anything I can do better. Also, feel free to check out my
              > other DC Comics group, called Denizens of the DCU. It is similar to
              > this, but much newer. I do my best to add new content to the Files
              > section, but I have run out of room and must delete something old
              > whenever I add something new. That is the main reason why I created
              > Denizens of the DCU. Many of the deleted files from this group
              appear
              > there. Well, thank you both again for joining this group. Take care.
              > Joel Cerio
              > Group Owner and Moderator

              > --- In dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com, "aidanlucid"
              > <aidanlucid@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi guys
              > >
              > > I am new to this group. My membership was just approved today. I
              just
              > > want to say thanks for letting me join. I look forward to sharing
              > > opinions and possibly stories of my own with you.
              > >
              > > Aidan
              > >

              > ---------------------------------
              Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

            • tsull2121@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 8, 2008
                In a message dated 4/7/08 8:12:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, joelcerio@... writes:

                They've been there almost since I started
                this group. Besides, Vixen is one of my very favorite DC characters.

                ah joel then youd LOVE what i am doing with our very own supermodel superheroine!!  to "tease".. it involves politics, a return to m'changa, the martian manhunter, a SILVER AGE return and a GOLDEN AGE return!  oh yeh, and did i mention BATMAN?!?  ;)

                Timmy!

                **************
              • Joel Cerio
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 8, 2008
                  That sounds really interesting. There should be enough room for you
                  to add it to Files when it's complete, but let me know if you need
                  more space and I will find something else to delete. Thank you!
                  Joel

                  --- In dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com, tsull2121@... wrote:

                  > In a message dated 4/7/08 8:12:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                  > joelcerio@... writes:
                  >

                  > > They've been there almost since I started
                  > > this group. Besides, Vixen is one of my very favorite DC
                  characters.

                  > ah joel then youd LOVE what i am doing with our very own supermodel
                  > superheroine!! to "tease".. it involves politics, a return to
                  m'changa, the martian
                  > manhunter, a SILVER AGE return and a GOLDEN AGE return! oh yeh,
                  and did i
                  > mention BATMAN?!? ;)
                  >

                  > Timmy!<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Planning your summer road trip?
                  Check out AOL Travel
                  > Guides.<BR>
                  > (http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?
                  ncid=aoltrv00030000000016)</HTML>

                • tsull2121@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 8, 2008
                    In a message dated 4/8/08 5:56:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, joelcerio@... writes:

                    That sounds really interesting. There should be enough room for you
                    to add it to Files when it's complete, but let me know if you need
                    more space and I will find something else to delete. Thank you!
                    Joel

                    yeh, NOW all i gotta do is find the stupid disk i have it saved on LOL!

                    Timmy!