New poll for dccomicscharacters

  • dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2003

      Message 2 of 13 , May 8, 2003

        Message 3 of 13 , May 13, 2003

          Message 4 of 13 , May 26, 2003

            Message 5 of 13 , May 26, 2003

              Message 6 of 13 , May 26, 2003

                Message 7 of 13 , May 26, 2003

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 11, 2003

                    o modern JLA
                    o other
                    o none of the above

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 7, 2006
                      dccomicscharacters group:

                      Aside from Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman, who is your favorite addition to the all-new Justice League of America?

                      o Green Lantern Hal Jordan
                      o Black Canary
                      o Red Tornado
                      o Hawkgirl
                      o Vixen
                      o Black Lightning
                      o Arsenal

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 1 4:02 PM
                        dccomicscharacters group:

                        What do you think of Wonder Woman's new costume?

                        o Love it
                        o Hate it
                        o Not sure

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • xmscity1225
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 1 5:32 PM
                          I do wish there had been an option in between "Not sure" and the "Love it" / "Hate it" options . . . something along the "it's okay, though I don't LOVE it" and "don't hate it outright, but they could have done better".
                        • Joey Battle
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 4 5:27 PM
                            the poll is okay..the choices are narrow.

                            love it
                            hate it
                            not sure...

                            I think it is cool

                            and I know the history of costume changes to major characters and for Wonder Woman.

                            I am not worried about this one sticking..
                            the cycle shorts didn't stay
                            the white spy outfit didn't stay
                            why are so many people up in arms

                            as soon as sales drop
                            they will re-group ..

                            Blue Superman [remember]
                            Armored Batman

                            look at it this way
                            most women update their look
                            why can't Diana make a change...?

                            I say let's all just wait and see.

                          • tsull2121@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 6 6:45 AM

                              look at it this way
                              most women update their look
                              why can't Diana make a change...?
                              i think its not so much as the change itself and updating her look.. but the fact that its a VAST and RADICALLY DIFFERENT change and doesnt resemble ANYTHING REMOTLY "wonder woman-ish" to it at all.

                              flat soled boots, make the shorts a tad bit longer so she doesnt have to fight villians AND cameltoe AND wedgies, raise the bustier a bit higher so her breasts arent hanging all over the place.. simple things like that which dont take away from the overall "heroic/icopnic look" to the character would be better options than just throwing her into a pair of pants, a "wifebeater" shirt and a leather jacket.

                              TImmy!