Re: Superman actor interviewed

  • George Mullins
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Slee, I think this is just beautiful, that you and your compatriots
      are performing radio dramas, based on the best of the best of the DC
      Universe, through streaming internet downloads.

      Soon, I will be getting a computer of my own, with audio capability,
      and so I'll be able to listen to your shows.

      I wouls especially love to listen to your shows of my favorite from
      the DC Universe - Wonder Woman. I would base my whole life on her
      teachings.

      That's all for now, and I certainly hope to hear from you soon.

      --- In dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com, "sleeburg27"
      <sleeburg27@...> wrote:

      > Hey folks! I post here pretty frequently about our DC-based
      original
      > radio drama shows (Superman: The Last Son of Krypton, Batman:
      The Ace
      > of Detectives, Wonder Woman: Champion of Themyscira) and so I
      thought
      > this might be of interest to you. We have another weekly show
      with
      > news on all of our productions and interviews and such, and
      this week
      > I interview Ryan H. Nelson who's played Superman, Clark Kent and
      > Jimmy Olsen for us for over two years now. So if you're
      interested
      > give it a listen. :)
      >
      > ---
      >
      > PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:
      >
      > This Week In Pendant - Ninth Episode
      >
      > Another casting call result! News on the Pendant store, a new
      affiliate,
      > some detailed information on The Kingery, stats from the new
      website,
      > and Jeffrey and Ryan H. Nelson (star of "Superman: The Last Son
      of
      > Krypton") discuss the merits of smells and juices in the
      bathroom.
      > Oh, and who wants to see Wonder Woman spanked? Everyone,
      apparently.

      > Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now
      > available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following
      link:

      > iTunes link:
      >
      > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
      id=2002915\