Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

  • Richard J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      It airs again tonight.

      Iron Enforcer, Ty'veculus, Major Victory, Creature, Fat Mamma, Monkey
      Woman, Cell Phone Girl, Feedback & Lemuria remain.

      People on other sites are cheesed off that Levity was kicked off 'its
      because he was gay' and Iron Enforcer has remained when he said he
      wanted to kill people.

      Tonight is supposed to be the getting thru the yard full of pit
      bulls. Two of them will be removed.

      Knowing Stan as we do (and honestly, looking back over the first
      episode, I think Stan is holding back), I'll be surprised if he don't
      kick out Cell Phone Girl.

      Stan aint going to keep someone who just doesnt say 'superhero' first
      of all, and clearly he didn't like satirical guys like Levity or guys
      not taking it seriously like Nitro G.

      Cell Phone Girl?

      And alas, she may have sincerity, but I'll be surprised if Fat Mamma
      makes it very far. Again, she isnt what we know Stan considers a
      hero.

      She had donuts hanging on her belt in the first episode.

      It's already being said (again on other rumor sites) that Major
      Victory is the winner.

      What is he supposed to be? A Dark Horse character?

      Iron Enforcer is going to be his own worst enemy in the end.

      I can't imagine why Ty'veculus or Feedback would be kicked off
      (neither of them stopped to help the little girl tho).

      Lemuria is the question mark. She was put in by fan vote.