Re: Photos

  • Joel Cerio
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
      Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was unaware that group
      members were not able to view the full-sized images because I am able
      to do so. I just went to some groups that I am a member of and noticed
      that even when a full-sized image was mentioned, I was unable to view
      it. That is a bit discouraging because I put a lot of work into
      seeking out the best and largest images for everyone to enjoy.
      Whenever I would come across a larger image of an existing picture, I
      would always replace the smaller image with the larger one. I
      apologize. In my opinion, the best site for finding large, high-
      quality images is the "Heroic Images" website, listed in the Links
      section. Be sure to visit not only the "HI! Galleries", but the
      "Investigating" and "Downloads" sections to obtain images on that site.
      From now on, I will add links to every site I obtain pictures from.

      --- In dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com, szink22446@a... wrote:
      > I usually ignore stuff in Photo sections, because of the tiny sizes.
      > I sure wish they went into files instead. I presume those A-Z pics
      > came form that site I saw mentioned yesterday. I saved all the
      > ones I wanted from there.
      >
      > SteveZ
    • Joel Cerio
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
        Also, if there is an image which cannot be obtained from the links and
        I have a larger image of it, perhaps I could email it to you and
        others. I've never posted anything to the Files sections for two
        reasons: 1) I did not realize the need before now and 2) Since I
        monopolized the Photos section, I wanted members to have the Files
        section all to themselves. Perhaps I will utilize this in the future.
      • szink22446@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
          joelcerio@... writes:

          >Whenever I would come across a larger image of an existing
          >picture, I would always replace the smaller image with the larger
          >one. I apologize. In my opinion, the best site for finding large,
          >high-quality images is the "Heroic Images" website, listed in the
          >Links section. Be sure to visit not only the "HI! Galleries", but
          >the "Investigating" and "Downloads" sections to obtain images
          >on that site. From now on, I will add links to every site I obtain
          >pictures from.

          Thanks a lot on all counts!

          SteveZ