5531Re: William Hobgood

  • xmscity1225
    Feb 27, 2013
      I sort of disagree . . . having had my email hacked in the past, mentioning it may bring it to the attention of the rightful owner of the email, who may not even realize they're being used to spread spam.

      (And if it's just spam, well it may bring it to the attention of a moderator to remove it faster.)

      I figure in the long run, it can't hurt to say something.

      --- In dccomicscharacters@yahoogroups.com, tsull2121@... wrote:

      i cant believe i am actually wsting oxygen on this but.... i'm assuming that everyone in this group is an adult and not NEW to the i nternet. obviously a "blind link" is laden with viruses... there is no need to discuss it in the least.. simply delete the email and move on... its up to the owner(s) and/or moderator(s) to delete the post.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic