Fwd: Beer.js Happy Hour next Thursday July 29th 6:00pm Herndon Carpool

  • Matthew Podwysocki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      Come along for a great time!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Chris Williams <voodootikigod@...>
      Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 5:40 PM
      Subject: Beer.js Happy Hour next Thursday July 29th 6:00pm Herndon Carpool
      To: novalanguages@...

      All,

      I am putting together a running list of beer.js events at http://www.beerjs.com and to kick it off we are doing one at the Carpool in Herndon, VA. Full details are here: http://beerjs.com/northern-virginia-beerjs-event and all are welcome to join. We are trying to rustle up some sponsorship funds for a round or two. If you can stop by it would be awesome to hang out, grab a beer, and geek out.

      Beer you there!

      Chris