DC ALT.NET Meeting 5/22/2008

  • matthew.podwysocki
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2008
      All:

      We are set for Thursday's DC ALT.NET meeting from 7-9PM. The location
      is as follows:

      Motley Fool
      Entrance on Dulaney Street
      2000 Duke Street
      Alexandria, VA, 22314
      http://tinyurl.com/3mwq9c

      Since this will be after hours, they will have someone waiting at the
      door for us.

      As with before, our topic for this month is Common Lisp and Applying
      Lessons Learned with Craig Andera. For the second hour is Open
      Spaces, and if anyone is interested, I'm sure more functional
      programming aspects can be talked about. Any questions, please don't
      hesitate to let me know.

      Matt
    • Craig Andera
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2008
        Thanks again to the Motley Fool people for hosting, and thanks to
        those that attended - I had a good time.

        Attached is the presentation I gave.

        On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM, matthew.podwysocki
        <matthew.podwysocki@...> wrote:
        > All:
        >
        > We are set for Thursday's DC ALT.NET meeting from 7-9PM. The location
        > is as follows:
        >
        > Motley Fool
        > Entrance on Dulaney Street
        > 2000 Duke Street
        > Alexandria, VA, 22314
        > http://tinyurl.com/3mwq9c
        >
        > Since this will be after hours, they will have someone waiting at the
        > door for us.
        >
        > As with before, our topic for this month is Common Lisp and Applying
        > Lessons Learned with Craig Andera. For the second hour is Open
        > Spaces, and if anyone is interested, I'm sure more functional
        > programming aspects can be talked about. Any questions, please don't
        > hesitate to let me know.
        >
        > Matt

      • matthew.podwysocki
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2008
          Thanks to Craig for the great presentation! I hope everyone learned a
          bit, I know it refreshed a lot of those concepts in my mind. Now if
          we can get those features in the next version of C#.

          Anyhow, also a lot of thanks goes to Motley Fool for hosting. If
          you're willing to host us in the future, I'm sure it can be arranged!

          Matt