Welcome to 2010!

  • taknflyte
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      Quick note to let you know we've opened the 2010 Parade Registration database and we've added a FAQ ("ABCs of the D*C Parade").

      To access either of them, click the "Database" link in the nav bar on the left of the pages in the Yahoo group.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone this year!
      JP
      dc_parade (at) dragoncon.org
    • tchouli2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        hi - i was trying to enter my groups info and pressed enter to soon - how may i edit my entry in the database? or, if you can remove it, i will start again. it is under my name traci tant. thanks and sorry.

        --- In dc_parade@yahoogroups.com, "taknflyte" <taknflyte@...> wrote:

        > Quick note to let you know we've opened the 2010 Parade Registration database and we've added a FAQ ("ABCs of the D*C Parade").
        >
        > To access either of them, click the "Database" link in the nav bar on the left of the pages in the Yahoo group.
        >
        > Looking forward to seeing everyone this year!
        > JP
        > dc_parade (at) dragoncon.org

      • Josh Shaffer
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          I'm thinking about joining the parade this year as either a rider of Rohan (costume for which I wore last year just around the CON) or a soldier of Gondor from the second age (i.e. battle of the last alliance).  I'd like to get in contact with the other LOTR people for the parade to kinda work this out.

          Josh