... NCNR will be sending this letter to President Obama in connection with the September day of action, Sowing The Seeds of Hope: From Congress to The White
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "We walk because we have not yet arrived." - Imam Mohamedanjinsan001
POINTS OF UNITY OF THE DC ANTIWAR NETWORK
- Using the victims of 9-11 to perpetrate the so-called "War on Terrorism."
- All forms of sexism, racism, classism or ethnic or religious violence and bigotry.
- DAWN stands opposed to torture and aligns with other groups to work against torture in the United States and worldwide. (added June 28, 2005)
- An end to war and occupation as a method of U.S. foreign policy.
- An end to the PATRIOT Act and the attacks on our civil liberties.
- Global peace through economic and social justice.
- An aware world of sexual, racial, class, ethnic and religious tolerance.
- Peace and Nonviolence
- Sep 22, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.