Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 1. "BEING A YOUNG MUSLIM IN AMERICA" on WJLA, Friday, November 20 On Nov 20, 2015, at 11:05 AM, 'Wakar Khan' via PPSC ...anjinsan001
revised announcement... LEONARD PELTIER RALLY Thursday Nov. 26 Washington, D.C. event graphic http://url.ie/z6tf http://whoisleonardpeltier.info
Freedom for Leonard Peltier Rallies Set Outside the White House for Thanksgiving Weekend by Native News Online Staff / Currents / 17 Nov 2015 Published
POINTS OF UNITY OF THE DC ANTIWAR NETWORK
- Using the victims of 9-11 to perpetrate the so-called "War on Terrorism."
- All forms of sexism, racism, classism or ethnic or religious violence and bigotry.
- DAWN stands opposed to torture and aligns with other groups to work against torture in the United States and worldwide. (added June 28, 2005)
- An end to war and occupation as a method of U.S. foreign policy.
- An end to the PATRIOT Act and the attacks on our civil liberties.
- Global peace through economic and social justice.
- An aware world of sexual, racial, class, ethnic and religious tolerance.
- Peace and Nonviolence
- Sep 22, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.