Monday meeting to plan march

  • Dave Z
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2001
      Just so it's clear: The March Comittee (hopefully in
      conjunction with the 'Stationary Comittee') is going
      to meet on Monday, Sept. 24th at 6 pm at 1459 Columbia
      Rd. NW (La Casa del Pueblo Commmunity center). The
      website has an incorrect meeting point.
      We are defintely going to start gathering this Sunday
      at 11AM. While a proposal was put forth by the March
      comittee Saturday to take it to Dupont Circle, then
      the Lincoln Memorial, that is by no means set in
      stone.
      If you have questions or suggestions, please e-mail me
      directly (dcdavez@...)
      dave z