Veterans Issues NOW! for Wednesday 08-22-07

  • Robert F. White
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      From: Russell K. Terry <webmaster@...>
      Date: Aug 22, 2007 6:15 PM
      Subject: Veterans Issues NOW! for Wednesday 08-22-07
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient

      Veterans' Issues NOW!

      Point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com/veterans every Wednesday night
      at 7pm PDT - 10pm EDT.

      The hosts of "Veterans Issues NOW! are Russell Terry and Leo Dougherty.

      Please call in to 718-664-6834 to ask questions or share your opinions!

      This week we will continue our discussion of various veteran's related
      issues. PTSD, personality disorder, family issues in relation to PTSD,
      deployment and separation due to deployment. We will have callers from many
      regions of the US asking questions about the Veterans Affairs and the VA
      Claims Process...

      We will also talk about NEW legislation and how it affects you the veterans.

      You can always ask questions or share your opinions by calling
      718-664-6834.Our Yahoo IM is veteransissues and our email address is:
      veteransissues@...

      Point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com/veterans every Wednesday night
      at 7pm PDT - 10pm EDT. Refresh the page at the TOP of the hour and click on
      the "Click to Listen" button. You can always call in to share your views or
      questions by calling 718-664-6834. NOTE: If you are a guest on the show to
      turn down your speakers and keep your questions short and on topic. Thank
      you for listening to "Veterans Issues NOW!"....

      You can always ask questions or share your opinions by calling 718-664-6834.