(Dean): Fake Nostradamus Prophecy Going Around

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      Dean,

      We had another comment to this effect (below) yesterday:

      Question, is the "world renown Nostradamus expert John Hogue" mentioned THE
      one Nostradamus said would be the one person in our time who would
      understand his prophecies and be able to relay them accurately to the world?
      If he is not, who is? What evidence can be supplied that the person is the
      true spokesman, for certainly there will be evidence?

      Also, regarding the purported prophecy that has been circulating, that now
      turns out to be a hoax: "The third big war will begin when the big city is
      burning. -- Nostradamus 1654," the reason I do not believe this statement as
      it is written, even though I forwarded it yesterday, is that it has no
      conditional phrase in it. Based on what I am finding in the various Bible
      Codes, direct prophecies, and discussion is that the true statement should
      read, "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning, if the
      people do not heed the warnings."

      Sterling D. Allan
      http://www.greaterthings.com/News/911/
      Prophetic Ramifications of the 911 Attack (Index)

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
        Thanks for just now posting all of the following, Sterling!

        You perhaps missed my own discussion of certain Nostradamus
        prophecies on August 19 in:

        Like most everybody else, I was in the past duly fascinated with the
        possibility that Nostradamus was a prophet, and became
        completely convinced of that when

        a) I saw his account of how he received the prophecies
        (the voice of the Holy Spirit)

        and

        b) soon realized that his prophecies are to be understood
        in the same manner that Isaiah can be understood! The Mayans
        not-so-mysteriously-to-us, called this the "language of Zuivan."

        I believe that John Hogue IS true-blue, and may very well
        be God's gift to this generation in that regard. The photographs
        of John Hogue reveal to me that he, like Isaiah, is a
        genuine descendant of Levi, to whom keys of prophecy
        and revelation have always belonged.

        --Jordan

        P.S: In the old style calendar, Nostradamus was born
        December 14, 1503...but in our modern "Gregorian" calendar
        he was born December 24, 1503...
        December 23, 1805...Joseph Smith born in Vermont.

        --- In davids_outcasts@y..., "Sterling D. Allan" <sterlingda@g...>

        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp