Fw: If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey...Sheriff Joe releasing more on Obama

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012

      Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:54 AM
      Subject: If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey...Sheriff Joe releasing more on Obama...Russia, U.S. to Hold Anti-terror Drills in May in the U.S. state of Colorado ...IRS May Have Authority to Remove Your Right to Have a Firearm...

      Obama's DOJ Seizing Famers' Bank Accounts on Phony Charges!!!
      Another way to kill US farmers: Seize their bank accounts on phony charges
      http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/04/23/obama-seizes-farmers-money/

      Obama Mother Not In Hawaii At Time Of Birth

      Horrible UN Agenda 21 Plot Will Cost Trillions
      The tab for U.N.’s Rio summit: Trillions per year in taxes, transfers and price hikes

      Leaked Video: Live Goats’ Legs Cut Off by US Military
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buffpUowJgA

      The Endless Line Of Dubai Sewage Tanker Trucks - Vid

      'Squatter' secretly builds incredible (but thoroughly illegal) treehouse hidden in Canada's Whistler forest just yards from multi-million homes http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2133977/Carpenter-builds-incredible-egg-shaped-treehouse-hidden-view-Crown-land-just-yards-multi-million-homes.html#ixzz1sy7XtMao

      10 Important Issues Only Ron Paul Is Addressing

      IRS May Have Authority to Remove Your Right to Have a Firearm
      With the help of Representatives like Barbara Boxer of California, a bill rapidly working through Capitol Hill (passed through the Senate and is currently up for review in the House) will give the IRS power to:
      Accuse Americans of delinquency of tax payment without due process
      Revoke their passports and travel rights
      Place the accused in a centralize database
      Authorize the removal of their right to own a firearm
      No formal charges are required. Simply the accusation from the IRS is sufficed to strip American citizens of their Constitutional rights…
      http://www.sfaw.org/newswire/2012/04/23/irs-may-have-authority-to-remove-your-right-to-have-a-firearm/

      GM To Build 2013 Cadillac XTS In China This Year

      GM [$50 billion bailout recipient] to build 2013 Cadillac XTS in China this year
      Detroit News - General Motors Co. announced Monday at the Beijing auto show that it will begin building its all-new 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan in China this year and later will build the ELR luxury electric coupe in the country.... Cadillac also expects to double its dealer network of about 50 in China in the next year or two, Cadillac spokesman David Caldwell previously has told The News.

      South Sudan's leader says Sudan has declared war
      BEIJING (AP) -- The president of newly independent South Sudan, in Beijing lobbying for economic and diplomatic support, told China's president on Tuesday that attacks by rival Sudan amount to a declaration of war on his country.

      Lieberman Warns Netanyahu Egypt More Dangerous than Iran
      Press TV - Lieberman recently held a closed-door discussion with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to the Hebrew language newspaper Ma’ariv. “We have to be prepared for all possibilities,” Lieberman warned. “The Egyptian issue is much more disturbing than the Iranian issue,” Lieberman said during closed discussions. According to the Hebrew daily, Lieberman asserted that Egypt may violate its longstanding peace agreement with Israel and post more troops to the Sinai Peninsula without permission.

      Dutch Government Resigns Over Budget Crisis
      Huffington Post - The Dutch government, one of the most vocal critics of European countries failing to rein in their budgets, quit Monday after failing to agree on a plan to bring its own deficit in line with EU rules. The government information service announced Queen Beatrix had accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Mark Rutte and his Cabinet after a meeting in which Rutte told her talks on a new austerity package had failed over the weekend.

      US may use 'military means' to defend Afghanistan until 2024
      RT - The US will help defend the country militarily for at least a decade after Afghans take control of their security, a National Security Adviser said. The pledge is contained in the new strategic pact agreed between the two countries on Sunday, Rangin Dadfar Spanta said on Monday.... Washington may use “diplomatic means, political means, economic means and even military means,” the official said, as cited by AP. Also under the agreement, after 2014 the US will continue supporting Afghan security forces financially. The US will fork out up to $4 billion annually, if the funding is approved by the Congress.

      Turkey says Israel not welcome at NATO summit
      (Reuters) - Turkey has refused to allow Israel to take part in a NATO summit next month because the Jewish state has not apologized for the 2010 killing of Turkish activists in a raid on a ship taking aid to Palestinians, a Turkish official said on Monday. Relations between the regional powers deteriorated sharply after Israeli commandos raided the Mavi Marmara aid vessel in May 2010 to enforce a naval blockade of the Gaza Strip and killed nine Turks in clashes with activists.

      Russia, U.S. to Hold Anti-terror Drills in May in the U.S. state of Colorado
      Airborne troops from Russia and the Untied States would hold joint anti-terror drills in the U.S. state of Colorado between May 24 and 31, spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Col. Alexander Kucherenko said on Thursday. According to the spokesman, it will be the first time that the Russian airborne forces have held exercises with the U.S. airborne forces on the U.S. territory. "According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will hold a tactical airborne operation, including the reconnaissance of imaginary terrorists' camp and a raid," Kucherenko said.
      http://english.cri.cn/6966/2012/04/20/189s694306.htm

      Drones to soar over US and Canada sooner than thought?
      RT - Non-military agencies have been gearing up to get unmanned drones in the sky across America, and now it looks like those controversial aircraft will soon be heading north, as well. Not only are surveillance drones expected to soar in droves across American airspace in the not-so-distant future, but now it has been confirmed that authorities in Canada have successfully followed through with test flights of the unmanned aircraft for their own use.

      U.S. companies dump billions into China
      NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- While U.S. businesses are still reluctant to invest in new plants and jobs in the United States, many are pouring money into China. But not for the reasons you'd think. Rather than "outsourcing" their operations to China's low-cost environment to produce cheap goods for U.S. consumers, multinational corporations are pouring billions into China to meet demand from the rapidly growing Chinese middle class.

      Why Are We Drugging Our Soldiers?
      NY Times - SINCE the start of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, there has been a large and steady rise in the prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder among our troops. One recent study of 289,000 Americans who served in those countries found that the rates of the disorder jumped to 22 percent in 2008 from just 0.2 percent in 2002.... There has been a significant increase in the use of stimulant medication. Documents that I obtained in late 2010 through the Freedom of Information Act, and have recently analyzed, show that annual spending on stimulants jumped to $39 million in 2010 from $7.5 million in 2001 — more than a fivefold increase.

      Man charged with felony for allegedly stealing $1 McDonald's soda
      ABC News - A Florida man was arrested and held on $6,500 bond after police said he left a McDonald's without paying for a cup of soda valued at $1.

      VIDEO: BUSTED: Wal-Mart Caught In Massive Bribery Scandal That Goes All The Way To The Top
      Daily Ticker - Wal-Mart's (WMT) stock is getting hammered following allegations that the company engaged in systematic bribery in Mexico for several years and then covered it up. If true, the allegations are a huge black eye for the global retailing leader, which prides itself on its reputation for integrity and transparency. So far, Wal-Mart hasn't denied the allegations. Rather, it says it is once again investigating them—the way it did several years ago, before it shoved them under the rug.

      Getting Paid 93 Cents a Day in America? Corporations Bring Back the 19th Century
      Nearly a million prisoners are working in call centers, working in slaughterhouses, or manufacturing textiles while getting paid somewhere between 93 cents and $4.73. Sweatshop labor is back with a vengeance. It can be found across broad stretches of the American economy and around the world. Penitentiaries have become a niche market for such work. The privatization of prisons in recent years has meant the creation of a small army of workers too coerced and right-less to complain.

      (MUST SEE) If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey
      It is a warning to America about its own decay. (3 MIN VIDEO)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Az0okaHig&feature=related

      Half of recent grads can’t get full-time work, study shows
      RT - The AP cites a new report out of Northeastern University that reveals 53.6 percent of Americans with a bachelor’s degree under the age of 25 are either without work or desperately in need full-time employment. In all, that’s around 1.5 million young Americans who either cannot find work or are left to settle with working limited hours for limited pay. Never mind that the amount owed in unpaid education loans now surpasses the total tally of credit card debt in the United States. More and more Americans are learning that a four year degree is doing less and less to advance them in the workforce.

      If I Were the Devil: make Witchcraft Fun…
      Witchcraft Filmed at LDS CHURCH OWNED BYU...Harry Potter is a Counterfeit Enemy of Jesus Christ.
      More Harry Potter's Witchcraft at BYU (video)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySN8Q4U6wys&feature=plcp&context=C45adb0aVDvjVQa1PpcFOknTQUXrCZE0sx2k-CdDQXJ0B9-R47k1c%3D

      BYU Divine Comedy youtube channel is promoted in The BYU Magazine in the article THE WIZARDS OF HA-HAS http://magazine.byu.edu/?act=view&a=2993

      VIDEO: Proper Preparation of Grains and Legumes
      Sarah Pope - Science has demonstrated the wisdom of these careful preparation methods as all grains and legumes contain phytic acid, an organic acid that blocks mineral absorption in the intestinal tract. Phytic acid is neutralized in as little as 7 hours of soaking in water with small amounts of an acidic medium such as lemon juice [picture of lemons] or cider vinegar [picture of cider vinegar]. Soaking also neutralizes enzyme inhibitors present in the hulls of all seeds [picture of wheat kernels] and adds beneficial enzymes which increase the amount of nutrients present - especially the B vitamins.

      Gluten Issues or Celiac? Don’t Drink Coffee!
      Healthy Home Economist - The problem has nothing to do with caffeine, so decaf coffee would be included in this discussion. In a nutshell, fairly recent lab research has revealed that 10% of coffee is a protein that cross reacts with gluten antibodies. This means that if you are gluten sensitive or celiac and are avoiding gluten containing grains or perhaps have even gone completely grain free, if you still drink coffee there is a strong likelihood that the protein in the coffee is triggering the very same gluten related health problems you are trying to avoid.

      TSA Leaves Note Telling Passenger To “Go To Hell”
      Steve Watson
      | Scrawled comment on complaint form after agents tampered with luggage.

      Farage: The Euro is Doomed, The Technocrats Failed
      UKIP’s Nigel Farage explains how the technocrats have failed and the eurozone is still going bust.

      ‘The War on Terror Is Over’ The Weekly Standard | “The war on terror is over,” a senior official in the State Department official tells the National Journal.

      For first time since Depression, more Mexicans leave U.S. than enter
      Washington Post
      | More Mexicans appear to be leaving the United States for Mexico than the other way around, according to a report from the Pew Hispanic Center.

      Confirmed: Feds Coordinating Brutal Crackdown on Occupy Protests
      Washington’s Blog
      | Newly-Released Documents Confirm that the Department of Homeland Security and Other Federal Agencies Coordinated Violent Crackdown on Protesters

      Sheriff Joe releasing more on Obama
      'I have no intention of resigning'
      Already, Arpaio has announced that his volunteer law enforcement investigation has
      found probable cause that Obama’s long-form birth certificate and his Selective Service registration form are forgeries. Arpaio and his team made the announcement at a March 1 press conference.
      http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/sheriff-joe-releasing-more-on-obama-attacks-begin/?cat_orig=us

      HELTER SKELTER MANUFACTURED CRISIS = MANUFACTURED RACE WARS
      Christian pastors should know the difference between Marxism and the teachings of Jesus Christ, but they are the pawns or “useful idiots, a term coined by Lenin, to describe those who can be used to bring about their own destruction. Although, many churches do not allow the teaching of Bible prophecy, Jesus Christ said,
      “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”
      -Matthew 24:7-8.
      The word nation, actually come from the word ethnos, which means ethnic or race. Jesus Christ was warning that in the last days there would be race wars. The Greek word ethnos, means nation, ethnic group, as in tribal or civil war.
      In Luke 21:9-11, Jesus Christ said,
      “But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.”
      Then He said to them,
      “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.”
      http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul124.htm

      Bill Would Outlaw Homosexual Discussion in Missouri Schools
      Not surprisingly, Missouri's most vocal (if not largest) LGBT rights organization, PROMO, is condemning the bill.
      http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2012/04/missouri_bill_sexual_orientation_schools.php

      Drums of war beat again: Israel’s military says ready to hit Iran
      Gantz says Israeli forces will be ready to attack Iran if ordered as Iranian military commander says Islamic republic is building copy of US spy drone. http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=51851

      Gay-rights advocates meet with LDS officials
      Gay-rights freedom riders met for more than two hours Monday with a handful of LDS officials in Salt Lake City to raise continuing concerns about Mormon policies and language that the advocates see as harmful to their community.
      The activists pointed out, for example, the subtle discrepancies and emphases between the honor code at Brigham Young University in Provo and the one at LDS Business College in Salt Lake City — both schools are owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Conner said the Mormon officials took the issue under advisement.
      Conner said Mormon officials also agreed to work on using "more inclusive language" and to reiterate to members that no gay person should "question their worth or value or be kicked out of their home because of their orientation or gender expression identity." http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53972523-78/lds-church-gay-conner.html.csp

      Utah awaits court decision on Arizona immigration law
      SALT LAKE CITY — When the Supreme Court takes up the constitutional challenges to Arizona's immigration enforcement law Wednesday the seismic impact could well shake the future of Utah's own immigration law.
      "There's a lot at stake. All eyes are on what the Supreme Court does," …Arizona's law expanded the powers of state police to ask about the immigration status of anyone they stop, and to hold those suspected of being illegal immigrants.
      http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=20117895&title=utah-awaits-court-decision-on-arizona-immigration-law

      FreeEnergyNews.com

      Tuesday, April 24, 2012