Food & Faith

  • Brian RWBH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      It's good to see all our views gradually softening up and coming
      together, which is much more in the way we ought to be getting along.

      As for me, if you knew me,Frank, your talking about me 'staying with
      the corporation' hardly describes my position.

      I could and would be excommunicated on a moments notice for things I
      have written and believe, don't worry about that.

      I have had my own vision and assurance from the Lord many years ago
      on the topic of a collapsed false corporate church, and I may repost
      it so at least you know me better in that area.

      I am reading Isaiah on my own right now. No doubt, this will then
      lead to examining what Gileadi has to say, although I have come across
      some of his work in Craig Tholson's most interesting work THOOI.

      I think it is important to gain one's own thorough understanding of
      these things so that one can approach our Father as up-to-speed on
      the topic as humanly possible.

      Regarding being an army sarge, I've never had a problem with duly
      invested authority. My favorite 'normal person' in the gospel stories
      is the Roman centurion who had enough faith just in the chain of
      command regarding Jesus healing his servant.

      Also, General Patton is one of my favorite historical persons. I'm
      mostly judging from the George C. Scott movie and a bit of
      additional research, but the man was a consumate soldier, believed in
      reincarnation as I do, and had a surly relationship with the
      Almighty,perhaps more like my own style of 'religion'.

      --brian