(Benny Arnold) Re: HIGHEST URGENCY: Angels say Martial Law will be imposed during Olympics unless . . .

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      another sobering comment

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: benny arnold <individuwel@...>
      To: Sterling D. Allan
      Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 12:50 PM
      Subject: Re: HIGHEST URGENCY: Angels say Martial Law will be imposed during
      Olympics unless . . .

      Hello Sterling.
      How are you doing? I am praying on this very matter. I have also had visions
      of massivie amounts of U.S. Troops and Foreign Troops all fighting on our
      soil. Also had vision along the lines of Georege Washington's Vision of a
      dark cloud coming from the east over the Alantic ocean 3 times. I agree we
      all must get on our knees and repent and pray for God's will and presence on
      this nation. As 2 Chronicles 7:14 states: "If My people who are called by My
      name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their
      wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and forgive their sins and heal
      their land." I am very passionate about this. Brother Sterling take care and
      God Bless you and all the other Patriont Saints. Remember, "Rejoice in the
      Lord our Savoir always."
      Sincerely,
      Bernhardt, Christian Patriont Saint
      "Sterling D. Allan" <sterlingda@...> wrote: