Masino/Cornell CD

  • David Geschke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Hi!

      Well, in case you're wondering why you're receiving this e-mail it's
      because you're on the DAVEONBASS mailing list! I send an e-mail
      every 4 years or so, so I thought maybe you forgot about me.

      Here's what's up:

      Last year I played on the John Masino/Bob Cornell CD "ESP". It came
      out in December 2005. I FINALLY added it to my discogrphy page:
      http://www.daveonbass.com/disc.htm

      The direct link to this CD is here:
      http://www.daveonbass.com/disc/masino.htm

      You can download the track I played on for FREE.

      The John Masino Band will also be playing with my current band (BUZZ
      MEADE: http://www.buzzmeade.com ) at the DRY BEAN in Madison on
      Saturday, May 27th: http://www.thedrybean.com - should be a great
      show!

      For all upcoming BUZZ MEADE dates visit our MySpace page here:
      http://www.myspace.com/buzzmeade

      And while you're there check out the Daveonbass MySpace page as
      well: http://www.myspace.com/daveonbass

      The Forum is still up & running, too - would love to see more
      interaction there as well: http://www.daveonbass.com/mb/cgi-
      bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

      And that's all I got for today.

      Later-