Three new web destinations

  • daveonbass
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hello! I bet you forgot you were even a member of the DAVEONBASS e-mail list... last message I sent was... 2007?

      Well, here's some new info for ya!

      I'm working on a new DAVEONBASS site that's more inclusive with other things I'm doing besides music... you can check it out as it's being built here: http://daveonbass.weebly.com/ - let me know what you think!

      The old DoB message board was getting besieged by spammers so I had to create a new one here: http://daveonbass.proboards.com/ - please sign up!

      AND... I started a website to archive the quotes I like best and send daily from my Twitter and Facebook accounts here: http://www.quoteworld.info - please check that out as well as the twitter account at quote_world and the Facebook Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quote-World/100830849966055

      That is all! have a great day!
      Dave