I'm playing with ROAD TRIP again!

  • David Geschke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 6:36 AM
      Well, for tonight anyway :)

      Yes, I'm filling in for FLAP at tonight's ROAD TRIP show at the Rock
      River Bar & Grill in Kekoskee 9:30-1:30. Where's Kekoskee you ask?
      Well, you better get your Google on - it's north of Mayville on Y.
      Where's the CLUB you ask? I don't know, either. Somewhere in
      Kekoskee, so it shouldn't be TOO hard to find.

      I'm really looking forward to this show, so hopefully there'll be a
      couple folks in attendance! Grab a friend and come to da show!

      http://www.roadtripband.com

      DoB