Chris Aaron Band, Scotty Meyer Band - this weekend!

  • David Geschke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hi! Just a quick note to let everyone know I'll be playing bass
      TONIGHT with the Chris Aaron Band at the WOODS in Green Bay - 9:30
      start! Clyde Stubblefield will be drumming, Pauli Ryan on percussion,
      Chris, myself and Adam: http://www.myspace.com/chrisaarontunes

      AND - my normal, everyday band - The Scotty Meyer Band - will be
      playing SATURDAY night at Jud-Sons Bowling Alley in beautiful downtown
      Waupun, WI! 9:30 start - we'll have Scott Schroeder of SONIC CIRCUS
      filling in on drums that night for Greg!
      http://www.myspace.com/scottymeyerband

      That is all. I have no webcam.

      DoB