Re: [Dave-and-Tracy] Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Available

  • Beth DeSombre
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
      Sorry -- must've forgotten to write that one down. I assume it's Calv'ry's
      Hill.

      Beth

      On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Steve Ledzian <ledzian@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know the title for the apocalyptic, unrecorded song on track
      > 27?
      >
      > Thanks for recording and sharing these!
      >

      > On 8/9/13 8:46 PM, Beth DeSombre wrote:
      >

      > 2013 Falcon Ridge Dave Carter Song Circle (now with our own Falcon Ridge
      > sign!):
      >
      > Happytown -- Beth DeSombre
      > 236-6132 -- Sharon Goldman
      > Crocodile Man -- Laura Joy
      > Working for Jesus -- Beth DeSombre
      > Till We Have Faces -- Emily Peduto
      > Red -- We're About 9 (Brian Gundersdorf and Katie Graybeal)
      > The Mountain -- Beth DeSombre
      > Lancelot -- Emily Peduto
      > Sweet Kate -- Phil Knudsen (and others)
      > Power and Glory -- Frank Armitage
      > When I Go -- Greg Derry
      > Gentle Arms of Eden -- Beth DeSombre
      > Farewell to Bitterroot Valley -- Emily Peduto
      > Elvis Presley -- Esther Golton
      > Merlin's Lament -- Beth DeSombre
      > Seven is the Number -- Esther Golton
      > Ordinary Town -- Beth DeSombre
      > Farewell to Saint Dolores -- Beth and everyone
      > Hey Conductor -- Phil Henry Acoustic Trio (plus Beth) [didn't make it onto
      > the recording, alas]
      >
      > [image: Inline image 1]

    • Do Mi Stauber
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
        Darn, I just went to download and was told it had expired. I thought it
        would be there till the 22nd. Can anybody help?

        Do Mi Stauber

        Author, Facing the Text: Content and Structure in Book Indexing.
        www.domistauberindexing.com
        Blog: www.mywholehouse.com
        Cheering Elf Press: Tools for Joyful Learning. www.cheeringelf.com