ornithic obsession?

  • Clary, John (CLRY)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2001
      >> That Girl Can Sing, as witnessed by "The Mountain" or anyone who's heard
      her cut and slash her way
      > through "The Raven." <<

      Maybe some roving bird has found him, but Dave's songs seem full of avian
      images, especially in regards to intimacy. Has anyone ever heard Dave
      explain this? During his studies at the Institute of Transpersonal
      Psychology, did he take a course in Ornithology too? Is he a fan of Richard
      Bach by chance?

      John
    • RG
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2001
        >> During his studies at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology,
        did he take a course in Ornithology too? <<

        I don't know, but I heard him introduce "The Raven" once with this
        story about having had a dream in which Tracy had wings, bird legs
        and bird feet, dancing on a pile of sticks.

        Methinks Dave needs to cut back on the anchovy milk shakes before he
        goes to bed.

        RG