6878RE: [Dave-and-Tracy] Dave Carter Song Circle mp3s

  • Ken Yavit
    Aug 21, 2013
      Hi Dave,

      I am curious to learn how you got the option to download as a ZIPfile in the
      DOWNLOAD button on Dropbox. I've been using DB for many years, but I've
      always created the ZIPfile first and then put it in DB.

      Thanks again for uploading the tagged MP3s. It made life a lot easier.

      ==================
      Ken Yavit & Donna Ryder
      Glenside House Concerts
      Glenside, PA
      215-572-7715 (Residence)
      508-462-7715 (Fax)
      Glenside House Concerts website: http://tinyurl.com/GlensideHouseConcerts
      (Info provided so you can save the date. Please wait until 1 month prior to
      concert to reserve seats.)
      ALL CONCERTS ARE ON SATURDAYS AT 8PM
      September 28, 2013 - Gurf Morlix (www.GurfMorlix.com)
      November 16, 2013 - Mark Erelli (www.MarkErelli.com)