6872Re: Dave Carter Song Circle at Falcon Ridge: Recording Avail...

  • hoppo300
    Aug 18, 2013
      I don't have the original download any more, but I converted all the tracks to mp3s and tagged them. I'll upload them to my Dropbox and post a link here. Will try to get to it this evening.

      -Dave in St Paul MN

      --- In Dave-and-Tracy@yahoogroups.com, paulchiu88@... wrote:

      > I could use some help too since I missed the original email. PLeAse??
      >
      > Hey-a, Paul Chiu in Fremont, CA
      >

      > In a message dated 8/17/2013 8:31:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > dmstauber@... writes:
      >
      > Darn, I just went to download and was told it had expired. I thought it
      > would be there till the 22nd. Can anybody help?
      >
      > Do Mi Stauber
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic