68592 cents!

  • bronxbrody
    Nov 10, 2012
      I just read my previous post and saw my glaring error. Can you tell I was having a rough couple of weeks, between a hurricane, a snowstorm and participating in NaNoWriMo, (the annual contest to write a novel in a month) I've had my hands full.
      But I do want to recommend Darryl Purpose's new cd. It's pretty amazing, it's been playing in my car since I got it. And the couple times I've seen him in concert, he always mentions Dave and speaks lovingly of him. His cover of Girl From Golden is just beautiful, worth the price of the cd alone.
      Janet