house and lot

  • pierre pauwels
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      The best place to live is Davao,  and here I want to live,
      so looking for a house and lot  with sea view
      please send me info,
      I have friends living in l averna they are my contact
      I will come to DAVAO  around november
      offer not more then ten million peso
      will also try to start in a later phase  a watersports company, with sail boats  parasailing  diving and jetski
      location are welcome
      my dream have to come thrue   and want a change in my live and will do it in davao
      thanks
      Pierre