No activity in last 7 days
This group has been established for users of Data Loom, a freeware Macintosh (and now Windows) program for exploring multivariate data. It displays the data in a parallel coordinates chart, where each data variable is represented by a vertical axis and each data point is represented by a trace drawn across all the axes. Such charts can help you to see relationships between variables and to identify and characterize outliers in your data.
- Sep 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.