Fw: Wolfshead war practice

  • Ben Pyles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Sure- these are the blokes that we are thinking of having melee prectice in Sac with, right?

      From: David Groulx <northman793@...>
      Subject: Wolfshead war practice
      To: pagan_345@...
      Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10:59 AM

      Owee is that correct? Anyway our next practice is Sept 26 which is a Saturday and it starts around noon. Our practices consist of the regular war stuff around the natural and man made features here on my property. We stop fighting when everyone is to tired to continue and the few people who are left can do some one on one till they too are tired (minimal one on one fighting). We have a discussion about the practice and usually a quick mention of up coming wars then we eat, drink and chat until we cant do that any more. Our feasts are potluck, bring a side dish to share and meat for the Q for yourself and BYOB (extra ice and bottled water are appreciated). Also we do wear garb for the potluck and try to keep the house lights turned off and burn torches for ambience. If you guys think you can make it let me know how many people and vehicles you expect and I will give you directions (to Grass Valley). Car pool is the best do to limited parking but I am sure we can squeeze you in. Crash space via level spot for sleeping bag or tent is available (4 acres). Shower is limited do to weak well but a quick hosing can be arranged to alleviate excess sweat and dirt.

      Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.