6Events-

  • norman_marcher_lord
    Oct 28, 2009
      Hi all-

      This weekend there is an event at the Woodland fairgrounds-

      Cynauga coronet- to see who gets to wear a funny hat for 6 months-

      might be a good place to do authorization bouts-

      The weeknd following is Mist Cynagua War- I thought it was at the fairground, but I was wrong- It is near Stockton- anyone needing a ride, we can figure out carpools I am sure. I am planning on going down Friday eve and coming back on Sunday.

      Also, if you need a tunic, we ought to figure out how to get that taken care of prior to "day of"-

      Hope you all are doing well-
      I am keeping my head above water w/ classes and such

      Ben/ Robert of Roelent