Fwd: Heads up!

  • Elaine Bohls
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Update on Chris:  He gets a day pass, this weekend!  So, he will be sprung for a few hours and get to go home.  Anita will be sending me times, later, so if any of you were thinking about visiting Chris on Saturday, might want to wait.
      He continues to make leaps and bounds and is walking with a walker or pushing the wheelchair.  He is talking and they are planning on bringing in an oche so that Chris can work with his darts and with teaching other patients how to play.
      The medical bills are starting to come in and they are whoppers.  The life flight was close to $14,000, with less than half being covered.
      Thank you all for the prayers and the support.  It is all working.

      Cheers,
      Elaine