No activity in last 7 days
Free discussion of the philosophical schools in India and their particular doctrines - metaphysical, epistemological, and ethical. Special emphasis is laid on the methods of adequate cognition of reality, theories of error, personalism and impersonalism, eternalism and the philosophy of momentary states of consciousness as presented in the Buddhist schools of thought. Predestination and freedom of will, reincarnation and the ultimate boon of liberation - are they just another illusion?
- Eastern Philosophy
- Mar 15, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.