No activity in last 7 days
This new year, 2010 marks my tenth year of making my Darla Dolls. Lots of ground has been covered in those ten years. I am still going strong with creating dolls, and I think this year more than ever I am taking my dolls to a whole new level. I have some surprises for this coming year with my dolls. I am very excited about these changes. They have inspired me and challenged me like never before. I think once you see what I have in the works you will all agree with me. I am continuing to use only the best materials, crystals, sterling silver, and all the patients and time that goes into one of my creations. I thank you all for your continued support with my dolls. It means so much to me. With Very Kind Regards, Darla
- Jun 17, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.