This Week on Talknow Radio

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      The Secret Journey to Planet Serpo

      http://www.et-secrethistory.com/index.html

      Show airs live Wednesday July 10th at 7:00 pm cst

      To listen click the link below

      http://www.talknowradio.com

      About the guest
      Len Kasten is a UFO researcher and freelance writer. He intensively studied the Edgar Cayce Readings at the A.R.E. in Virginia Beach and has been a lifelong devotee of astrology and theosophy. He is a former member of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) and the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and he is the president of the American Philosopher Society. He has been a feature writer, with more than 50 published articles, for Atlantis Rising magazine. He lives in Casa Grande, Arizona.

      About the book
      Documents how 12 people, as part of a top-secret U.S. government program, traveled to the planet Serpo and lived there for 13 years
      • Based on the debriefing of the Serpo team and the diary of the expedition’s commander
      • Explains how the aliens helped us reverse-engineer their antigravity spacecraft and develop technology to solve our planet-wide energy problems
      • Reveals how our government has an ongoing relationship with the Serpo aliens
      On July 16, 1965, a massive alien spacecraft from the Zeta Reticuli star system landed at the Nevada test site north of Las Vegas. Following a plan set in motion by President Kennedy in 1962, the alien visitors known as the Ebens welcomed 12 astronaut-trained military personnel aboard their craft for the 10-month journey to their home planet, Serpo, 39 light-years away. In November 2005, former and current members of the Defense Intelligence Agency--directed by Kennedy to organize the Serpo exchange program--came forward to reveal the operation, including details from the 3,000-page debriefing of the 7 members of the Serpo team who returned after 13 years on the planet.
      Working with the DIA originators of the Serpo project and the diary kept by the expedition’s commanding officer, Len Kasten chronicles the complete journey of these cosmic pioneers, including their remarkable stories of life on an alien planet, superluminal space travel, and advanced knowledge of alien technologies. He reveals how the Ebens presented the U.S. with “The Yellow Book”--a complete history of the universe recorded holographically, allowing the reader to view actual scenes from pre-history to the present. He explains how the Ebens helped us reverse-engineer their antigravity spacecraft and develop technology to solve our planet-wide energy problems--knowledge still classified.
      Exposing the truth of human-alien interaction and interplanetary travel, Kasten reveals not only that the Ebens have returned to Earth eight times but also that our government continues to have an ongoing relationship with them--a relationship with the potential to advance the human race into the future.

      What to do When Your Dead

      http://sondrasneed.com/

      Show airs live Saturday July 13th at 1:00 pm cst

      To listen click the link below

      http://www.talknowradio.com

      About the guest
      Sondra Sneed is a recovering atheist. She met God in the basement of a rental house in Secaucus, NJ. A voice from the eons wrote a message in her journal, “Unemployed? It is my assertion you are employed by me.” This moment marked the first day of her year in solitude, in 2004, during which she produced 10 spiral notebooks in dialogue with the creator of the universe. She’s kept these notebooks in secret for eight years – until now.

      One writing session produced a twenty-page narrative about “the Adam and the Eve.” This hour of dictation reveals a message so uncanny, it solves the 4,000-year-old riddle as to why Eve was made from Adam’s rib. Sondra says it is the first recorded use of adult stem cells, and the metaphor is not about Eve being Adam’s help mate, but instead Eve is God’s helpmate.

      Available for the first time, “Relief to See Her Arrive, The Lost Symbol of the Adam and the Eve,” illustrates Eve’s profound purpose. This purpose was omitted by the original editors of the book of Genesis. It is now available on Amazon in the exact way God told the story to her while she took dictation.

      Eight years later Sondra is ready to take-up her own purpose as a messenger for God, resulting in a debut book, published by the same publisher who discovered Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations With God series.

      Now, more than ever, each human being has a purpose and a place on the path of human righteousness [Right-now-ness]. But righteousness is not just for the pious, it is for those who know the mind of God is within them. Those who know they will never lose the way that life becomes, as it moves in the course of the magnificent means.”

      “I have no interest in the exhaustive attempt to prove that I talk to the creator of the universe. I leave that up to my readers.”

      About the book
      “As for the skeptic or fundamentalist, I have no interest in the exhaustive attempt to prove that I talk to the creator of the universe, or even that this great being talks to me. I leave that up to my reader to decide. To believe or not believe that I have had a discussion with the supreme nature we call God does not affect the content of this book.”
      What to Do When You’re Dead is a fascinating dialogue between the creator of the universe and a 46-year-old woman who, in her life, has been to hell and back. Imagine finding out that you may hold the secret to man’s survival. Imagine also learning for the first time why you were born and that your work on earth is already recorded in the book of life. It happened to Sondra Sneed, and you get a front row seat to the life of a reluctant messenger bringing forth a message that could save humankind . . . if humans are willing to listen. What you are about to read will change the way you think about your life. You will remember that you are a process of God. And when you discover what you are, God discovers you. You will find in this book the very reason you were born, and why it is so important to find your place on that path. This is not a touchy-feel-good spiritual guide as much as it is an awakening with a warning about man’s self destruction. The warning comes with a unique responsibility however, and that is to learn why death is not real, and that our experience of crossing over to the other side is directly linked to our state of mind while on earth before passing. Darkness must be overcome, or the soul will remain trapped in the past and attached to things of the world, rather than following spirit to the light of God.
      SONDRA SNEED is a science and technology writer for industry, and a former atheist with a secret. All the years she spent interviewing scientists and engineers, translating their high-minded knowledge for lay persons, she has also been interviewing the highest mind, the Creator of the Universe. She is also the author of two as yet unpublished books, The Real Story of the Garden of Eden, and The Meaning of Life’s Design.