UFO video captured via NASA AllSky Network camera in Henderson, Colorado

  • illuminatiinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 12:50 PM
      This video was taken by the NASA AllSky Network camera in Henderson,
      Colorado. This node, or camera is used to track meteorites, however;
      there are times it tracks visitors. I have 26 videos on Youtube of
      UFO's tracked by this network. The Henderson, CO. UFO can be seen by
      going to this link.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOhKZBY6VUE&list=UUoTCqf28hMEOyKlgmG7qT2g\
      &index=1 . My Yahoo Group is called illuminatiinc if you have any
      comments. I look forward to any comment you may have.